Sales & Operations Manager (FIT & GROUPS – 2 positions available) – Incoming Tour Operator to the Nordic Countries, Unique North A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of an exciting journey together with our unique team of competent, dedicated & passionate colleagues, who create unique travel experiences to the Nordic countries from our branch in the heart of Copenhagen dealing with various overseas markets? – then you have the unique opportunity to become our Sales & Operations Manager (FIT or GROUPS).
About Unique North A/S
Unique North A/S is a B2B Incoming Tour Operator founded in 2007, that arranges package tours and tailormade leisure tours to the Nordic countries for groups and individual travelers coming from all over the world. From our offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen and Berlin we arrange tours to the Midnight Sun and the northern lights, to UNESCO world heritage sites and our capitals, to staying in tree hotels, ice hotels and glass igloos.
We see ourselves as a dynamic, innovative and professional company with a short distance from idea to action – constantly looking for better and new ways of improving our tours, optimizing our processes, and ways of operating and dealing with our partners.
- Experience in working within the travel industry in Scandinavia, in similar role!
- Destination knowledge of the Nordic Countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden & Finland).
- You work in a structured and systematic way with an eye for details, and a positive attitude when working independently or within a team.
- You can keep your cool under pressure and good at prioritizing tasks when required.
- You are curious in nature, a fast learner and have the ability to work independently.
- You are service minded in regard to our partners and our suppliers.
- Super user of Microsoft Office and knowledge of Navision is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, and any additional languages (ie. Spanish / Portuguese) can be an advantage!
About the job
- You will be part of the Sales team in Copenhagen (Bredgade), made up of various nationalities.
- Responsible for managing our current clients and new potential clients, and some travel is to be expected.
- Tasks include creating tour programs in Scandinavia, including designing itineraries, pricing and finally operating any confirmed groups, according to client’s needs.
- You will be in regular contact with our overseas clients and also local suppliers.
The positions as Sales & Operations Manager (FIT) and Sales & Operations Manager (GROUPS) are full-time positions. However, for the right candidate we can be flexible on this. Salary is based on qualifications and background. Pension agreement and health insurance is part of the package for all employees at Unique North. We offer 2 weeks of vacation in the busy summer period and have limited overtime!
Starting date to be agreed.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to call Director of International Sales René Dewet Kristensen direct on 28 49 24 91.
If you find the above interesting, please forward your application to Deputy CEO Peter Møller Laursen on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Further information can be looked up on our website www.uniquenorth.com.